Thursday, August 22, 2024

Sleuthing

 Dear Moi,

I decided to use my sleuthing skills and found out that the guy he's dating now is rich (at least based on social media posts). 

Early this year, I informed the ex that we must tighten our belts because we have obligations to pay. We cannot go out of town every month to de-stress but we will try to go out of the country on his birthday. I guess this triggered something in him because based on the chat thread that I read, the ex and his new guy became official in January :) 

Now, my hunch is confirmed that the gift I received last Valentine's was a gift from the new guy and I was the poor and foolish recipient. The flowers that I gifted him are incomparable to what he received from the new guy.

And the person that I thought I could trust, is an enabler of the cheater. She's definitely a cheater and a social climber, it's true what they say, birds of the same feather, flock together. 

I will never keep my mouth shut again if a friend is cheating, even if I become the bad guy in our group of friends. 

I will be more careful with my finances and not be a sugar daddy unknowingly.

I am grateful for this learning. 

Uusad na!


No comments:

Post a Comment