Monday, October 23, 2017

Update

Dear Moi!

Yup, it's more than a year since my last post.

Still working in the same company.

Implemented an English only policy within my section.

Enrolled in my second Masters courtesy of my very supportive administrators. (I'll try to update this one)

Joined a gym that closed down last July :(


Joined a new fitness center with more gorgeous members :)




Went back to Sagada to pray for a new partner ... it did not work :(


Went island hopping in Quezon



Solo traveled Taiwan



Surfed the waves of La Union and drank a lot of mojitos in one of the mexican themed restos in San Juan



and this weekend, I had my first scare...


Got tested


and started my first dose of Post Exposure Prophylaxis that I need to take for a month...

I will be chronicling my PEP Experience

eskay

No comments:

Post a Comment