Her husband needs type A blood and we have the same type.
I looked at her worried face and I decided right there and then that I'll donate my blood.
my colleagues took a picture of me during extraction...
After 20 minutes I'm done. I went back to my office and resumed work.
Benefits of Donating
- It feels great to donate!
- You get free juice or bottled water and crackers (I chose bottled water because I'm on strict diet)
- It's something you can spare – most people have blood to spare... yet, there is still not enough to go around.
- You will help ensure blood is on the shelf when needed – most people don't think they'll ever need blood, but many do.
- You will be someone's hero – in fact, you could help save more than one life with just one donation.